Southern California Puppy Falls Ill After Ingesting Seed of Commonly Found Plant

March 30, 2022

The owner of this pup is desperate for her to return home. Potatoe collapsed last week while on her usual walk in southern California. The cause of her illness is a common but highly toxic sago palm, seen all over the region. It was 100 yards from the dog’s owner Cat Johnson’s apartment. And doctors say the puppy probably swallowed a seed from the dangerous plant. Inside Edition Digital has more. 

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching