Student Saved From Possible Fentanyl Poisoning by Nurse

January 11, 2023

A school community is in shock, yet also relieved, after a nurse needed to use Narcan to save a student’s life. It happened at New Rochelle High School in New York. The superintendent tells WCBS that the student took a hit of a marijuana concentrate from a vaping device and started to show signs of distress. He says he believes the concentrate contained fentanyl. Inside Edition Digital’s Mara Montalbano has more.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching