Texas 12-Year-Old Accidentally Starts Lawn Fire With Christmas Magnifying Glass

December 31, 2019

Cayden Parson, 12, accidentally set his front lawn ablaze with a magnifying glass he got for Christmas. The Texas boy’s parents thought he would use the glass for science experiments, but they never imagined he would set their front lawn on fire. Cayden and his siblings were using the magnifying glass to burn holes in newspaper when things accidentally got out of control. Still dressed in their Christmas pajamas, the Parson family fought the blaze with pitchers of water, blankets and sprinklers. 


Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching