Texas Woman Left With Horrific Burns After Her Hand Sanitizer Catches Fire

September 9, 2020

A mother of two suffered horrific burns to her face, hands, legs and stomach after hand sanitizer ignited, setting her on fire. Katie Wise was getting ready to watch a bedtime movie with her kids when she applied the hand sanitizer. Disaster struck moments later when she lit a candle, and her entire hand and forearm caught fire. Wise says the bottle of sanitizer exploded, covering her entire body in flames. She escaped with her children, but her house is a charred wreck.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching