U.K. Teen Warns About the Dangers of Making Slime After It Makes Her Sick

July 20, 2018

A teen is warning others of the dangers of homemade slime. Jessica Morehead, 16, started making slime about six weeks ago after looking up recipes online. Among the ingredients was borax, a chemical compound that can cause a host of medical issues, including irritation, diarrhea and vomiting. At first, Jessica couldn't figure out what was wrong, so she went to the doctor, who asked her about her hobbies. InsideEdition.com's Keleigh Nealon (http://twitter.com/KeleighNealon) has more.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching