US Tourists Found Dead in Luxury Mexican Resort Room

June 15, 2023

A California woman and her boyfriend were found dead in their luxury suite at a Mexican resort. Mexican authorities say they believe Abby Lutz and John Heathco were the victims of "gas inhalation." American tourists dying of gas inhalation is a persistent problem in Mexico due to a lack of proper gas installations, venting and monitoring devices. Kevin Coffey, a travel risk trainer, says always carry a portable carbon monoxide detector when you travel.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching