Dr. Laura Berman Believes 16-Year-Old Son Overdosed on Drugs Bought via Snapchat

February 9, 2021

TV personality and relationship expert Dr. Laura Berman and her husband are mourning the loss of their 16-year-old son Sammy, who died of an accidental drug overdose. "It's the worst thing that could ever possibly happen,” Berman told Inside Edition. Berman, who hosts "In the Bedroom with Dr. Laura Berman" on the Oprah Winfrey Network, and her husband, Samuel Chapman, say their son died after taking Xanax or possibly Percocet laced with Fentanyl, which they believe he bought over Snapchat.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching