Hundreds of Customers Sickened After Eating at Ohio Chipotle

August 10, 2018

Ohio residents who said they were sickened after eating at a specific Chipotle restaurant said the pain they suffered was unlike anything they had ever experienced before. James Moore-McDermott said he got violently ill after eating a chicken bowl and two steak bowls from the Chipotle in Powell, where more than 700 cases related to a possible foodborne illness were reported late July. The Powell restaurant voluntarily closed and sanitized its store, including power-washing the equipment.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching