14-Year-Old Dies After Trying #OneChipChallenge
A teenager has died from complications after trying the #onechipchallenge. The food item is now being pulled from store shelves, according to company’s website that manufacturer the chip. Eating the spicy tortilla chip, made with the hottest chilis in the world, according to Guinness, has drawn warnings across the country from school leaders to politicians. “Keep out of reach of children,” the package labeling said. Inside Edition Digital’s Leigh Scheps has more.