4-Year-Old’s Warning Saves House From Succumbing to Flaming Air Fryer in Kitchen

June 29, 2021

After an air fryer exploded into flames, a little girl in a tutu saved the day. Dad Daniel Jermyn had just made French fries and chicken nuggets when 4-year-old Amelia discovered the blaze. As if on cue, the soundtrack to the movie “Frozen” started to play, and the little girl sprang into action. She ran to find her dad, who was brushing his teeth in the bathroom. Panicked, the dad picked up the flaming air fryer with his bare hands and tossed it into the pool. The stove was totally destroyed.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching