Bethenny Frankel on Fish Allergy Reaction: ‘I Was Unconscious’

January 31, 2019

Bethenny Frankel thought she was going to die when she had an allergic reaction to fish. The "Real Housewives of New York" star spoke to Dr. Mehmet Oz about the terrifying incident last month. Frankel was rushed to the hospital after mistakenly eating soup containing fish at a Massachusetts restaurant. Frankel said she remembered thinking the soup tasted really good before she noticed her hands started to feel itchy.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching