Girl Makes Miraculous Recovery After Being Bitten by Rattlesnake

March 20, 2018

Riley Stone fell unconscious and stopped breathing within five minutes of the venomous timber rattlesnake sinking its fangs into her leg. The now-4-year-old has since made a miraculous recovery. There were clear puncture wounds from the 4.5-foot-long rattler in Riley's leg. The bite instantly immobilized Riley's central nervous system and her body began internally hemorrhaging as the venom broke down her tissues.'s Keleigh Nealon ( has more.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching