Thor the Hero Kitten Saves Michigan Family From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

October 4, 2022

Heidi Stamper and her family in Farmington Hills, Michigan, survived a frightening episode of carbon monoxide poisoning, and they have their hero kitten, Thor, to thank. When Thor recently took ill and began to scream, he alerted the family that something wasn’t right. They called 911, and learned that odorless carbon monoxide gas had been collecting in their home. The house was not equipped with a carbon monoxide detector, but luckily, they had Thor.

Watch Live
Inside Edition Streaming: Keep WatchingInside Edition Streaming: Keep Watching